[KPhotoAlbum] Search for files by file/pathname

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:51:04 BST 2012

On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 3:04 AM, Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> This patch allows searching for files by pattern (regexp).

Thanks. This sure is something I have been wanting to have.

Do you mind adding a "What's this?" thingy on it to describe about the
feature? We have plenty of them under the settings but seem to be
lacking them on the Search/Annotation dialog. I think some description
about the field would be useful as it is probably not be as obvious as
most of the other options.

Personally I would like to have this case insensitive (if choosing
case sensitivity is not possible). Or even "intelligent"; if
everything is lower case match case insensitively, otherwise case
sensitive.

miika