[KPhotoAlbum] Inefficiency in ImageSearchInfo::match()

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 10 01:07:34 BST 2012

While coding up the file name match, I noticed that
ImageSearchInfo::match() doesn't return as soon as it knows that an
image hasn't matched.  There's a lot of code of the form:

    bool ok = true;
#ifdef HAVE_EXIV2
    ok = _exifSearchInfo.matches( info->fileName() );
#endif
    ok &= ( _label.isEmpty() || info->label().indexOf(_label) != -1 );
    return ok;

Is there any reason it does this rather than simply return if any of
these tests fail?

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congratulations MIT Engineers men's hoops Final Four!

--Eric Crampton