[KPhotoAlbum] Annotating stacks

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:00:14 BST 2012

Hello,

we've been working with Johannes to allow annotating of whole stacks
(in practice Johannes has been coding and I have been trying to make
him code some more ;) Now is time to get some more input on the
feature.

- On thumbnail view you can annotate the whole stack by selecting it
and hitting annotate multiple items
- Most other features should use the stack head, if a selection is
made in thumbnail view - however, if there is no selection all images
including the ones in collapsed stacks are used
  - e.g. when generating HTML pages or uploading to some web service
using KIPI plugins, the stack head is used if images are selected in
thumbnail view
  - if there is no selection or if stacks within selection are
expanded the full selection is used

Does this kind of change work for you? Are there any changes or
special cases that should be taken into account?

I have attached patches for this change for you to give it a try..

miika