[KPhotoAlbum] git master-branch doesn't compile

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Wed Jun 13 19:54:21 BST 2012

On 06/13/12 19:29, Johannes Zarl wrote:
> I guess one look doesn't hurt. Although so far every time I tried a graphical
> IDE so far, I was missing the text-manipulation abilities of vim. I guess
> those new GUI-thingies everyone is talking about these days are just a hype
> that will go away any day now *g*

Then you'll be happy that Qt Creator includes a "FakeVim" plugin in
default configuration. You won't be happy too much, though, because it
has many annoying bugs (enough for me to curse every few months and
switch it off until it gets better), but it's a good start.

I've also heard that its maintainer is very interested in bugreports.

Cheers,
Jan

--
Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/