[KPhotoAlbum] Feature request/discussion: make category tag lists in AnnotationDialog display the number of selected items

Johannes Zarl isilmendil at gmx.net
Sun Jul 15 16:28:03 BST 2012

Hi list,

Especially when tagging images with groups of people, I often whished that KPA
would show the number of selected tags in the list-views. E.g. when I tag 5
people on a photo, I would like the corresponding list-view to have the title
"Persons (5)".

The attached patch realises this behaviour.

For search dialogs I reasoned that it would be best to leave the title
unchanged, and for multi-annotation dialogs a range is given (# of items
selected in all images vs. # upper bound).

Could you please try the patch and tell me what you think about it?

Cheers,
  Johannes