[KPhotoAlbum] Annotation Dialog Tab Order is Screwed

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 12:30:37 GMT 2012

On Sat, Jan 28, 2012 at 11:06 PM, Andreas Neustifter
<andreas.neustifter at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Currently the Annotation Dialog tab order is containing invisible (not
> docked) and irrelevant items.
>
> https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-fork/commit/7b6ecd6e6858901676a57f7b789a615376a806ac
> fixes this by removing the "WantsFocus" property of some widgets and
> not considering invisible widgets for tabbing.

I would set the following parameter to the description field to allow
changing focus from there also (I don't see value in being able to add
tabs to description field but possibility to change focus from there
suits me well).
_description->setTabChangesFocus( true );

Also, wouldn't it be sufficient to be able to jump only to the main
input widgets with tab? Having tabbing cycle through all the sorting
icons will only loose the focus element. Any other opinions?

miika