[KPhotoAlbum] Description for HTML-export themes

Steffen Jost steffenjost at web.de
Tue Jan 17 21:06:22 GMT 2012

On 14.01.2012 21:45, Tuomas Suutari wrote:
> Hope that helps!

Yes, your explanations helped me a lot! Thank you! :)

I got it working now: .theme files may include a new field
"Description", which is displayed whenever one selects a theme in the
ComboBox now.

For now I placed the description as a word-wrapped text underneath the
theme selection combo box, but this is ugly: descriptions with a
differing number of lines cause the size selection checkboxes to shift
up and down correspondingly. How do I fix that?

Currently, while I have no experience with GUI design, I am trying to
reorder that tab, so that the size-checkboxes are above the theme
selection combobox. This would keep the layout stable, with everything
size related on top, and just the theme and its description text on the
bottom of that tab, which makes sense to me. However, all this Qt layout
stuff is still a huge mystery to me.

Cheers,
  Steffen.