[KPhotoAlbum] Plans for a new official release ?

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:55:46 GMT 2012

On Sun, Dec 4, 2011 at 3:46 PM, Martin Jost <lists at majo.name> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> are there plans for a new official release of KPA ?
> The last one (4.1.1) is now sightly more than two years old (15 Nov 2009 ).
> And the latest snapshot ("We are regularly releasing a snapshots") is
> even older, according to the name: "20090721"

Sorry for the late response, but the good news about delaying the
response is that now we do have plans for a new official release.
Unfortunately it will take a bit time to dig in all the info needed to
get it properly done now that previous release was way too long ago.

> I also had a look for a sort of roadmap for KPA, but didn't find any.
> So what are the current plans ?

First we are going to push out a new release of what we currently have
enhanced hopefully with a few more fixes. After that it is time to
plan for the future.

(There is a bit more information on Andi's recent post on the mailing list...)

miika