[KPhotoAlbum] New KPhotoAlbum anchor person needed.

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:07:44 GMT 2012

Hi All!

On 5 January 2012 23:03, Henner Zeller <h.zeller at acm.org> wrote:
> [...]
>
> Also, Andreas Neustifter will put together a Kphotoalbum page on Google+ that we
> then can use to organize hangouts and new version announcements with that.

I have created the page:
https://plus.google.com/b/109352936788431202769/109352936788431202769

I would like to add the developers that Henner shared in his circle as
managers/owners of that page so that its truly community-owned, but
therfore I need the email addresses (strangely enough I can not select
currently connected users...)

Can I use the email-addresses you are using on the mailing list?

Andi