[KPhotoAlbum] New KPhotoAlbum anchor person needed.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Jan 2 19:48:40 GMT 2012

I'm afraid the time has come where I have to give away my baby, as adult life
has caught up with me :-/

So I'm now searching for someone to stand up and continue KPhotoAlbum. Your
job would include maintaining the website, releasing kphotoalbum, developing
kphotoalbum, etc etc (or working with someone else to do some of those tasks).

Personally, I will continue using KPhotoAlbum for years to come, as there to
my knowledge still are no competitor solving the tasks the way I want it. I'll
also continue making various changes to it (in git), but I'm afraid I wont
have time to do all the maintenance tasks, which are also requires (website,
releases, support etc).

If anyone is interested, then let me know, and I'll transfer the remaining
files which are not currently on the website to you, and help you get set up in
general.

I'd like to extend a huge thanks to all the fans and supporters who have
encouraged me to work on KPA over the years, it has been one hell of a ride!

Kind regards
Jesper
thousands of images?