[KPhotoAlbum] Bug 150972 - change "no other" behavior when selecting directories

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 04:24:14 GMT 2012

On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 12:28 AM, Johannes Zarl <isilmendil at gmx.net> wrote:
> On Monday 27 February 2012 20:01:26 Miika Turkia wrote:
>
>> I thought that the original bug report was talking about the Folder
>> selection where you are currently able to select a subtree with every
>> directory under it.. while it would be useful to be able to select
>> images within the subdir without recursing to directories under it.
>
> Yes, this is also solved by that patch. But as I wrote, that issue can be
> solved by patch #5 alone.

Thanks, a bit of explanation makes it a lot clearer. However, a good
addition would be to implicitly apply the "No other" selection when
working on the tree view (any category that includes subcategories)
- Select a collapsed node -> includes all subfolders
- Select expanded node -> apply the "No other" and select only images
in this folder

Does this sound sensible to others?

miika