[KPhotoAlbum] Preparing for new release

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 02:53:44 GMT 2012

On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 3:19 AM, Joe <josephj at main.nc.us> wrote:
> OK.  You gave me the link to KPA's pdf.  How do I find it and others (in pdf
> format) if I don't have the direct link?
>
> I went to http://docs.kde.org/ and searched for kate and only found the html
> version.

On the left pane there is language selection dropdown menu and right
below that there is the KDE version drop down menu. There select the
development.

However easiest way to find out under what category some application
belongs is to do a search and note the URL. Kate seems to be under
kde-baseapps. Thus you select the development branch from the drop
down, go to kde-baseapps. And on the next page there are the apps
belonging to this category listed with links to HTML and PDF
documentation.

> we could put links to both (several?) versions of the documentation on the
> KPA website.

Yep, links to this documentation should be added to KPA web site but
first we need to figure out how to gain access there :(

HTH,
miika