[KPhotoAlbum] A couple of minor patches

Robert Krawitz rlk at speakeasy.net
Fri Aug 31 14:13:41 BST 2012

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012 07:59:10 +0300, Risto H. Kurppa wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 7:13 AM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com> wrote:
>> with newer KIPI from a PPA did not compile without this addition. Can
>> someone with older KIPI verify they have the libkipi/imagecollection.h
>> or do we need version check here also?
>
> rhk at haapa:~$ lsb_release -a
> No LSB modules are available.
> Distributor ID: Ubuntu
> Release:        11.10
> Codename:       oneiric
> rhk at haapa:~$ wajig show libkipi8
> Package: libkipi8
> State: installed
> Automatically installed: no
> Version: 4:4.8.2-0ubuntu1~ppa1~oneiric1
>
> /usr/include/libkipi/imagecollection.h exists

KDE 4.7.0 (whatever version of digikam) has it, from my OpenSUSE 11.3
backup.

Also, I notice that the date in the header file is February 2004 (the
date in the export plugin header file is November 2009, so the dates
aren't simply retroactively applied).

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congratulations MIT Engineers men's hoops Final Four!

--Eric Crampton