[KPhotoAlbum] New features for testing and discussion

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:57:05 BST 2012

Helo,

I would suggest that the original buttons will stay in they original
place and only the new option matcher goes under the options button. I
for example do use the sort order and show only selected so regularly
that having easy access to them is quite important. On the other hand
the matching mode I do not need nearly as often.. I suppose once it is
set to match anywhere I am happy with it.

miika