[KPhotoAlbum] Bugfix-Suggestion Annotation Dialog

Steffen Jost steffenjost at web.de
Mon Nov 7 22:01:36 GMT 2011

On 07.11.2011 21:59, SanskritFritz wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 6:58 PM, Miika Turkia <miika.turkia at gmail.com
> <mailto:miika.turkia at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     All suggestions and especially working and tested patches are highly
>     appreciated. It has been a bit too quiet on the development side
>     lately so new, anxious coders are more than welcome ;)
>
> Well, let me join here, I try to fill in with the metadata sync, but
> just cant get around it. If someone could make IPTC data sync happen, it
> would be highly appreciated :)

Exporting KPhotoAlbum tags to IPTC is also on my wishlist!
Unfortunately, doubt I can help much there besides doing some testing.

TVs nowadays can pull images from a NAS, but this is rather useless
without all my KPhotoAlbum tags. My TV does understand IPTC/XMP though,
so exporting the tags would be great.

Cheers,
  Steffen.