[KPhotoAlbum] Using KPA with videos

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kdab.com
Fri May 27 11:30:43 BST 2011

I use it with my videos. The only problem I face it that regard is that kpa uses the phonon subsystem for showing the videos, and it often find myself struggling with what packages my kubuntu must have for it to show them. I'm not really sure what the state is today, but in the past I needed mplayerthumbs to see thumbnails of the videos

Cheers Jesper

Den 27/05/2011 kl. 11.43 skrev Joe <josephj at main.nc.us>:n