[KPhotoAlbum] Internal Error

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:01:37 BST 2011

My first guess is that kphotoalbumui.rc file is not found when running
kphotoalbum. You should set KDEDIRS variable to point to the installation
path under /opt/kpa. To quickly test this theory do the following:
- open terminal
- copy-paste about half of the first lines from the script I provided to the
terminal (starting from the beginning and ending at the last line that
starts with export)
- run kphotoalbum from the terminal: $MY_KDE_INSTALL/bin/kphotoalbum

If this does not solve the problem, make sure KDE4_DIR is set correctly for
your system.

HTH,
miika