[KPhotoAlbum] Fwd: Patch for loading only one version of a file into the DB.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Jun 18 11:05:38 BST 2011

Thanks for the patch, can't push it though, so please redo it:
remote: Audit failure - Commit b08cb03b66d298366e1c22afe0e1687e2d5a5ec5 -
Email Address - astifter at ubuntu10.(none)

I'm afraid the multiple file version thing is really hard for new users to
grasp (or even guess). It would be great if someone would pick up the task of
adding some documentation on this, potentially with a link from the settings
page.

Cheers

thousands of images?