[KPhotoAlbum] Added a MoveOnCopy option to Categories.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:52:28 BST 2011

Helo Andi,

I think you got me convinced. Now that I have played with the file version
detection it does seem to do the trick almost well enough. And it sure makes
more sense to have full control over all the files.

However, I could not figure out any way to show only the RAW files. Am I
missing something or is this not yet implemented? (This is needed whenever I
want to re-touch my images.)

Another feature that currently seems to be missing is "Annotate stack". This
would include the current image along with all the images in the same stack
for multi image annotation. (If only the initial annotation would be
perfect...)

miika