[KPhotoAlbum] Added a MoveOnCopy option to Categories.

Miika Turkia miika.turkia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 04:52:29 BST 2011

Hello,

I have currently quite different approach for RAW work flow. I treat the RAW
file as master and all the tagging is done on the raw. If a matching JPG,
TIFF, or PNG exists they are skipped on the new image finder. However, image
viewer shows e.g. the JPG  instead of decoding the RAW. The file with same
name as the raw is the one that is treated this way, different versions and
auto-stacking of them are not affected. This is something that I have just
hacked together and have not committed nor am sure if I should commit at
all.

The main reasons why I started to reconsider how RAW files should be treated
were:
- Having only one place for tagging of individual photo
- Search queries would return only one item instead of many (even though
stacks would help a lot here)

Auto stacking might have been good enough but it lacks my main motivation
for the (currently private) change, single place for tagging a photo. Does
this kind of approach make any sense to others?

miika