[KPhotoAlbum] Problem when loading tags from original file but file has moved.

Andreas Neustifter andreas.neustifter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 08:41:54 BST 2011

Hi All!

When creating files that trigger the "Multiple File Version Detection"
behaviour and moving those files around on disk KPA can not load the
original information because in DB/NewImageFinder.cpp:211 the original
information is accessed by filename.
(KPA does not automatically update the filenames if a file has moved...)

I have created a patch
(https://github.com/astifter/kphotoalbum-fork/commit/6b78a23868df302dd2ace9bbcfc7d6fb4a24ac5d)
that addresses this issue by using the MD5 to get the old filename
that the information is filed under and then retreives the information
from there.

As usual I'm not sure if I made myself clear, please let me know if not...

Andi