[KPhotoAlbum] Patch to ignore symlinks when reading files

Tero Tilus tero at tilus.net
Wed Jan 5 07:06:33 GMT 2011

Robert Krawitz, 2011-01-04 14:56:
> I export the selected shots as symlinks pointing back into my main
> image tree and build the panorama.  After doing this, I move the
> directory with the panorama -- and the symlinks back to the source
> files -- into my main image directory.  I want kpa to find the new
> panorama, but to ignore the symlinks pointing back to the actual
> image files.

Would it work for you if your panorama directory and the stitched
panorama would have regexp-recognizable names?  That way you could (I
guess) make KPA find the images you want.

BTW, doesn't KPA detect photos by MD5, not by name?  For what I know
it should not be a problem having several (sym or hard) links to same
photo.  But I could just be terribly wrong about this.

--
Tero Tilus ## 050 3635 235 ## http://tero.tilus.net/