[KPhotoAlbum] Odd issue when resizing portrait from fit screen to natural size

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Fri Oct 1 03:01:23 BST 2010

I have a rather odd issue in the current CVS: if I set the viewer to
fit the screen (1920x1200) and view a portrait mode image, when I
resize it to natural size ('='), it doesn't appear to properly load
the full-size image (it simply scales up the downsized image).  If the
image is landscape, it first scales up and then within a second or so
the full size image loads.  If I set the viewer to natural size, it
loads correctly.  I haven't had time to sit down and try to debug
this, but someone else may want to.  This was with 18, 8, and 6 MP
images from different cameras.

(Incidentally, it would be handy to have another mode, or possibly a
checkbox or something, to set the viewer size to sticky.  Thus, if the
default viewer is screen size, but I change it to natural size, future
images should load natural size until I change it back.)