[KPhotoAlbum] Link problem with current SVN

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Sun Mar 28 14:46:00 BST 2010

   From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at kdab.com>
   Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:18:07 +0100

   That sounds rather odd. Qt can for sure not remove that function
   from Qt in Qt 4.6.2, that would break their binary compatibility.

   Did you try a fresh compile of KPA? If you still have problems, try
   and join me on IRC, and I'll see what I can do.

   One thing. is this the Qt that the rest of KDE was compiled with,
   or is it a Qt you compiled yourself?

This was a fresh compile of KPA from a newly checked out sandbox (I
literally ran cmake . followed by make).  This Qt was installed from
the same binary repository as the KDE bits.

I'm going to try installing the debuginfo packages to take a look at
the symbols there.