[KPhotoAlbum] state of the EXIF, IPTC. XMP import/export

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Sun Mar 21 11:30:02 GMT 2010

Hi list,
based on popular requests, I'd like to remind you that the code which
will probably become the new stuff for handling metadata import/export
is available from [1], the IPTC branch. Please keep in mind that it's
pretty much work-in-progress and that the dates of commits do not really
match real development, as it's basically a git-svn imported copy of our
official SVN, and due to the way Git works, changes are getting rebased
and dates changed. (You also should not track the branch by git, it will
break.)

The code has been around for more than one year, I occasionally touch
it, but I can't give any estimate about when is it going to get released.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping out, please do plunge
forward! It'd be a good idea to ping me (jkt) on our IRC channel or drop
me a mail. if you feel like working on it.

Have fun,
-jkt

[1] http://repo.or.cz/w/kphotoalbum.git/shortlog/refs/heads/iptc

--