[KPhotoAlbum] KPhotoAlbum scripts collection

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Sat Feb 13 10:55:17 GMT 2010

On Sat, Feb 13, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Andreas Neustifter <astifter at gmx.at> wrote:
> As for going out, there are:
> *) the KIM files (as general purpose export mechanism), great for scripts
> too. (BTW: I have a script to convert kim to plain text lists, anyone
> interessted?)

Would it make sense to collect and document all these scripts people
have to one place? One sees all kinds of scripts on this list every
now and then, but having them all in one place would make it a lot
easier to find them.. Some kind of 'extensions' page on the KPA
website maybe linking to scripts, with documentation where to use
them? Maybe in the KPA SVN (not everyone have write access and
skill..)?