[KPhotoAlbum] Patch for loading only one version of a file into the DB.

Aleksi Halkola halkola at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 21:52:40 GMT 2010

Hi Andi and others,

I applied the patches and from what I could see it works perfectly :).
The versions were stacked correctly for both .nef and .jpg originals
with the ; sperated list. I also like the unified settings page. Thanks
a lot!

I have question regarding the stacking. I don't know if is a bug or a
feature. I suppose it depends on ones logic. When new versions are found
the tags are copied from the original (if that is chosen in the
settings). In addition the new versions also get the untagged tag if
that is also chosen in the settings. In my logic the images are no
longer untagged since the tags are copied from the original and so at
least I think that one should not add the untagged tag on top of all the
other tags. I hope that made at least some sense. What do you think?

Cheers,

Aleksi