[KPhotoAlbum] Speed / Image Handling / Re-arranging

Rog linux.rog at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 17:39:09 BST 2010

The discussion on handling large numbers of images and the statement,
> I'm expecting Jesper's recent innovation
> with faster thumbnailing to land to KPhotoAlbum

led me to the following question: I find that re-arranging the order of
pictures is very slow when I display a large number of thumbs. Might
this improve? I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 with an AMD Athlon XP 2400+
processor and 2 GB of ram. (I hope to upgrade but that's a matter of
finding time and $$.)

/Roger