[KPhotoAlbum] Problems with kpa 4.1.1 on Debian squeeze

Yannick Patois patois at altespace.org
Mon Aug 2 21:15:07 BST 2010

Hi,

I have two problems to report with the new version of kphotoalbum 4.1.1
on KDE 4, that I'm starting to use after having beein using the 3.1.1
version under KDE 3.

  - The SQL problem "Error running query: INSERT into exif values (?, ?,
?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)"
Seems that it's already known, but is the fix still only in the SVN or
is there a new release (latest release I found on the site is still
4.1.1). Should I recompile a version myself? If yes, from which sources?

  - It seems no more possible to rotate a group of images: If I select
"Annotate multiple image at a time", the dialog window I get has the
rotates buttons grayed and they cant be used. This is *very* annoying
with my old camera that doesn’t have any gravimeter sensor (thus many
images have to be rotated manually)
Is it a know problem? Is it solved in SVN?

Thanks for your help,

	Yannick
--
  _/ Yannick Patois _________________ Address (home) __________________
| irc(undernet): Garp on #france25+ | 4, rue du Scharrach              |