[KPhotoAlbum] Link problem with current SVN

Robert Krawitz rlk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Apr 5 13:32:03 BST 2010

   Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:59:12 -0400
   From: Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

      Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 09:46:00 -0400
      From: Robert Krawitz <rlk at alum.mit.edu>

	 From: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at kdab.com>
	 Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 11:18:07 +0100

	 That sounds rather odd. Qt can for sure not remove that function
	 from Qt in Qt 4.6.2, that would break their binary compatibility.

	 Did you try a fresh compile of KPA? If you still have problems, try
	 and join me on IRC, and I'll see what I can do.

	 One thing. is this the Qt that the rest of KDE was compiled with,
	 or is it a Qt you compiled yourself?

      This was a fresh compile of KPA from a newly checked out sandbox (I
      literally ran cmake . followed by make).  This Qt was installed from
      the same binary repository as the KDE bits.

      I'm going to try installing the debuginfo packages to take a look at
      the symbols there.

   The debug library contains the symbol in question:

I just upgraded to the latest KDE/Qt bits, and it linked fine.  Dunno
what was going on.