[KPhotoAlbum] KPA 4.1.1 release

Risto H. Kurppa risto at kurppa.fi
Mon Nov 16 08:55:28 GMT 2009

Hi Jesper & thanks to this!

Are KPA releases in any sync to KDE releases? What do you think would
it make any sense to try to sync, say, to every 4.3, 4.4, 4.5 releases
that are out every 6 months?

This possibly would help us to be included in distro releases with a
bit newer versions, for example Kubuntu Karmic now has 4.0.2 in it. I
don't actually know if this is because no one packaged a newer or
wasnt's it early enough. Just a thought that came to my mind.

Hmm, on the other hand I don't know how distros (say opensuse, fedora,
debian, ubuntu) work, when do they freeze the import from KDE, how far
from release etc..

Just a thought :)