[KPhotoAlbum] How to get the tree view for main page?

Nicolas Heinen nh at nickwe.net
Tue Nov 3 22:45:00 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm just discovering KPA and start to really love it, great work, thanks
for that!

There is only one thing I haven't figured out yet, how to get the "tree
view" for the main page (cfr attachment) as I'm presented by default
with the icon view and that I can't change it (options are grayed out).

It's kind of frustrating as all the videos/tutorials show the tree view
for the main page.

If I go into a category, there is no problem, there I can choose from
the 3 different display:

- Tree
- Tree + users icons
- Icons