[KPhotoAlbum] Question on Stacking in 4.0

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Sun May 17 18:13:24 BST 2009

Hello,

I have two questions on the new stacking feature:

1. How do I choose the "first" image of a stack ?
Yes, surely, there is the entry for this in the context menu and in the
Edit menu. But the "Choose as first image" entry is greyed, as long as
the images aren't put in a stack.
And when I have put them in a stack, I've found no way to access any of
the images within the stack to select it as the first one.

2. Is there a way to "enter" a stack, so I see all images of the stack,
not just the first one ?

Unfortunately, the help for KPA isn't working in my installation. I
simply get:
"Für /kphotoalbum/index.html ist keine Dokumentation verfügbar."
(~~ "No documentation for available /kphotoalbum/index.html")

I searched for index.html in the tar ball, but couldn't find it.

Martin