[KPhotoAlbum] Sharing index.xml between KDE4 and KDE3 versions

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Tue May 12 10:17:10 BST 2009

 That's pretty much my question right there .. am i going
 to hit problems, will things break in weird ways, is there
 anything I can do to ensure that it won't (break)?

 I gather the big difference is stacking - a feature I'm not
 especially fussed about using (yet) - so would avoiding that
 feature remove any concerns?  If I do stack with KDE4 version,
 will the KDE3 version strip that out when it saves the xml file?

 I know all this will be moot in a few years when we have the
 SQL thing going ... ;)   ... but for now, I have the requirement for
 a few people to be able to update the same repository, and to
 be candid, I wouldn't wish KDE4 on either of the other two people.

 J.