[KPhotoAlbum] new snapshot

Dominik Stadler Dominik.Stadler at gmx.at
Sun Mar 8 21:50:25 GMT 2009

Hi,

I try to put Ubuntu-builds of the recent snapshots onto my "personal package archive" which other users can use easily as well. 02/11 is available, 03/08 is currently building.

Maybe you want to use these packages instead of compiling yourself. You will most likely need the "dependent" PPAs that are listed on my page in order to get all required libraries.

Packages can be found at https://launchpad.net/~dominik-stadler/+archive/ppa

FYI, the existing kipi-plugins won't work any more with this kde-4 build. My re-build of kipi-plugins-0.2-beta still fails, but I found working binaries under  "kipi-plugins-kde4" at https://launchpad.net/~paulo-miguel-dias/+archive/ppa/
which can be added to get kipi-plugins with KPhotoAlbum for KDE4.

Naturally these are as-is, comments welcome, though!

Thanks... Dominik.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 19:28:10 +0100
> Von: "Jesper K. Pedersen" <blackie at kde.org>
> An: kphotoalbum at kdab.com
> Betreff: [KPhotoAlbum] new snapshot

> A new snapshot has been released with a lot of
> improvements, check it out at:
>
> http://www.kphotoalbum.org/download-snapshots.html
>
> Cheers
> Jesper.
>
> --
> Having trouble finding a given image in your collection
> containing
> thousands of images?
>
> http://www.kphotoalbum.org might be the answer.

Computer Bild Tarifsieger! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a