[KPhotoAlbum] problems with show images.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Jun 29 19:43:03 BST 2009

| > | Also searching for locations, persons etc. behaved the same way. No
| > | images visible, instead I just get back to an updated main screen.
| >
| > Hmm that is how KPA works, no? While narrowing in on the image you wanna
| > see, you click the category you wanna see, then the item of that
| > category, then the category, then item, and finally you press "show
| > images"
|
| Ah, ok, so I'm missing that "show images" thing also here ?!
| (see below for some addition)
I'm talking about the "show images" on the main screen - that is the screen
that shows your categories, "search", "folder", "media type" etc.

You get back to the main screen each time you have selected an item, so you
can narrow further in, it goes like this:
Main screen - choose people
People screen - chose Marting
Main screen - choose People
People screen - choose Jesper
You are now narrowed down to images with BOTH Martin and Jesper on. At any
point during this narrowing you can press "view images" on the main screen to
see what you have narrowed into at this point.

Hope that answers your question.