[KPhotoAlbum] charset="InvalidCharsetId"

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Mon Jun 29 06:35:20 BST 2009

KPhotoAlbum really rocks!  I'm just learning it.

It beats the heck out of Picasa (although I do miss multiple albums).
And they have a lot more money and programmers to work with.

When I select Annotate Items, all of my items (all created and uploaded
by me from my camera - Olympus FE230) have what looks like a notes or
comments box which contains (only):
*charset="InvalidCharsetId" .  *I assume somebody is using a font, etc.
that's not on my machine.

How do I find out what font, etc. is missing and how do I fix it?

Joe

kubuntu Hardy Linux, KPA 3.1.1, kde 3.5.10