[KPhotoAlbum] global shortcut conflict

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Wed Jun 17 14:29:54 BST 2009

On Sunday 14 June 2009, Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> I do wonder though why there are so many global keybindings from
> KIPI. Anyway, the keybindings come out of the plugin itself. I dont'

 Cool - I'll look into the kipi packages and see if there's much
 I can do about getting them to change these.  I'd have
 thought more people got the kipi plugins than would have gotten
 KPA, as kipi's part of the graphics / multimedia virtual packages
 I thought.

> Not my code, we get this whole dialog from KDE.

 Ahh .. suspected as much.  Your english is much better than
 most north americans. :)

 J.