[KPhotoAlbum] Come join the fun, contriute to KPhotoAlbum

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Fri Jun 12 19:47:10 BST 2009

Let me be the first to admit it, I haven't been the most welcoming person to
new people wanting to contribute to KPhotoAlbum. BUT that has changed!

I spent a good amount of my evening this week to prepare for new people to
help out with KPhotoAlbum.

(non coder see further down)

This included improving the website with a section that ought to make it
easier for people to get started:
http://www.kphotoalbum.org/getting-involved.html

I also identified a number of features and bugs that ought to be a nice
starting point for learning the code, and added some remarks to help you get
started with those real fast (also on the website).

So meet me on IRC (#kphotoalbum on irc.kde.org) or say hi on the mailing
list, and help us bring KPhotoAlbum forward!

This weekend, I will be on the IRC channel most of the day Saturday and
Sunday (European time zone), so what better way to get started? Drop by!

If you are not a coder, there are still lots of things you can do to help
out, again, see the above mentioned URL.

thousands of images?