[KPhotoAlbum] error while executing the SQL backend command

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Jun 6 11:14:17 BST 2009

I'm afraid this is a bug in KPhotoAlbum. I actually see it myself, but I don't
use exif searches, so I'm not enough annoyed by it to fix the bug.

Virtual beer to anyone who fixes this bug :-)

PS: I'm working on KPA all day long today (home alone), so come by
#kphotoalbum on irc.kde.org and say hi .-)