[KPhotoAlbum] Bug in latest snapshot regarding umlaute in category names?

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Mon Jul 27 14:45:03 BST 2009

Hi,

I just compiled the latest snapshot of kphotoalbum. I really like the new
features. However, it seems like there is a small bug.
There is a category called "Schlüsselbegriffe", probably keys or something like
this in English. I can do what I want, I am unable to assign any tag to this
category. Other categories (without umlauts in the name) work fine though.
Any ideas?

Jakob