[KPhotoAlbum] New shapshot

Martin Jost lists at majo.name
Thu Jul 23 20:48:30 BST 2009

Jesper K. Pedersen schrieb:
> Could you please try the attached patch.
>
> Cheers
> Jesper.

Hello Jesper,

this looks good:
> [ 83%] Building CXX object
> CMakeFiles/kphotoalbum.dir/Browser/CenteringIconView.o
> Linking CXX executable kphotoalbum
> [100%] Built target kphotoalbum

It also starts and is working, but....
When I try to rebuild the EXIF-Database I get this on the console:
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'exif' is still in
> use, all queries will cease to work.
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'exif',
> old connection removed.
> QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> undefined
> QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> undefined
> QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> undefined
> QPainterPath::arcTo: Adding arc where a parameter is NaN, results are
> undefined
> Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
> (undefined).
> Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7
> (undefined).

....[many more of the same message]
> Warning: IFD0 tag 0x010e has invalid Exif type 11; using 7 (undefined).
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'exif' is still in
> use, all queries will cease to work.
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::addDatabase: duplicate connection name 'exif',
> old connection removed.
> QSqlDatabasePrivate::removeDatabase: connection 'exif' is still in
> use, all queries will cease to work.
And it seems the EXIF-DB still isn't working here.
E.g. if I look at the "Camera"-Tab in the search dialog, >I only see one
camera here - mine. But I have photos from friends of mine and I think I
remember seeing other models here with KPA 3.x
If I select my camera here and click "Ok" get:"Search did not match any
images or videos".
What I'm I doing wrong ? Any further info I can collect to narrow this
down ?

Choosing Settings/Configure KPhotoalbum gets this on the console:
> kphotoalbum(15141)/KIPI (general)
> KIPIGalleryExportPlugin::Gallery::load: Reading data from galleryrc file..
>
> Object::connect: No such signal
> ThumbnailView::ThumbnailFacade::selectionChanged()
> Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'MainWindow#1')
Regards

Martin