[KPhotoAlbum] Job "Offer" - develop a new demo database

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Mon Jul 20 11:25:11 BST 2009

I know you are out there, you who uses KPhotoAlbum for sorting your images
of flowers, cars, trains or whatever you fancy.

I'd like to ask for your help to develop a new demo database, one that
highlights the features of KPhotoAlbum, and at the same time is fun and/or
cool.
Features that should be shown in the demo database:
* categories (say People, Location, Train Station, Flower Type or whatever)
with images that splits into those categories.
* image stack (I know you have lots of almost the same images)
* preferably a small video

If interested, then simply put some images into a directory, start:
kphotoalbum -c /path/to/that/directory/index.xml

Annotate your images, and tar it all together an mail it to me.

thousands of images?