[KPhotoAlbum] new junior jobs + new snapshots

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at kde.org
Sat Jul 11 16:34:28 BST 2009

New Junior jobs
===============
Hey, its my birthday today, so I'm in a mood for presents, even if they come a
bit late :-)

I've updated the bug list in Bugzilla with a bunch of new junior jobs, and
there are quite a few in there that are really interesting!

So how about giving me (and every other KPA user) a birthday present, but
giving one of the junior jobs a try?

See the full list at
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?product=kphotoalbum&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&keywords=junior-
jobs

If you feel like getting started with KPA, then please read
http://www.kphotoalbum.org/index.php?page=getting-involved

New snapshot
At the same time a new snapshot has been created, see details at
http://www.kphotoalbum.org/index.php?page=download-snapshots

thousands of images?