[KPhotoAlbum] Organize by creation date instead of modified date?

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Tue Feb 3 18:56:23 GMT 2009

Murray Strome wrote:
>     Is it possible to have photos organized by the date/time on which the photos
>     were taken/created?? Currently, the times used seem to be the date/time on
>     which
>     the photos were last modified. Since I usually do some editing of the photos
>     after I have transferred them to my computer, this creates difficulty in having
>     them organized by the actual time they were created.

Hi Murray,
if you're using the 3.1.1 version (you should), then you can adjust this
order in Settings -> Configure KPhotoAlbum -> Metadata -> Date. After
you've adjusted the order of fields to try to read, select all images
that are affected and press Maintenance -> Re-read matadata, where you
have to confirm adjusting dates.

Cheers,
-jkt

--