[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum not indexing .jpg files

jedd jedd at progsoc.org
Mon Aug 17 11:20:54 BST 2009

 Hi Pawel,

 I can't help directly with your KPA problem here, but after
 running 4.2.2 for a while, and then 4.2.4, and now 4.3
 (which is available on Debian unstable, so definitely should
 be easily grabbable on ubuntu) I can *highly* recommend
 that you make the shift to 4.3

 Stability is much better, and a few niggly problems just
 disappeared once the upgrade came out a week or two
 ago.  I think the stats were something like 60k bugs fixed,
 with 4.3, but no idea if that was just the .3 branch, or every
 branch since 4.0.  Either way, it's compelling.

 cheers,
 Jedd.