[KPhotoAlbum] Making it easier to see labels in "Show Thumbnails"

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 6 18:30:21 BST 2008

When viewing the thumbnails, if the label/caption does not fit in the width of the frame, the printing seems to be partly under the image to which it refers, making it difficult to read. I know that I can see the full path to the original image in the bottom line when I mouse over a thumbnail, but it would be better in appearance if the label below the image were clearer. Is there a setting I could change to fix this?