[KPhotoAlbum] Thumbnails for images not on the disk disappear (Jan Kundr?t)

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 02:42:46 BST 2008

Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 15:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Murray Strome <wmstrome at yahoo.com>
Subject: [KPhotoAlbum] Thumbnails for images not on the disk disappear
To: kphotoalbum at kdab.net

One of the most attractive features of KPhotoAlbum is the ability to load
photos from a CD, categorize them, then delete them all and retain all the
information in the database. I have about 5,000 photos catalogued, about 2,000
of them are on CD. However, every time I reopen KPhotoAlbum, it seems that many
of the thumbnails for those photos removed to CD have disappeared. I can see no
pattern as to which ones disappear, and it seems every time I restart, more are
gone. Is this a bug?? Or, am I doing something wrong?