[KPhotoAlbum] Please report bugs against the KDE 4 version.

Jesper K. Pedersen blackie at blackie.dk
Mon Jun 16 09:06:01 BST 2008

two more days, and I'm done with my exams for this spring, then I've got two
whole month before my business classes starts again :-)

And despite I have an old house that needs lot of work, I've promissed myself
that this is the vacation (from school) where I'll get the KDE 4 version
done.

So it would be really great if you could all start testing the KDE 4 version
from trunk
(https://svn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/kphotoalbum), and
report bugs against it.

If someone who got it compiling would be so kind to write a minihowto and post
it here for the rest of us, that would be much appreciated.

When reporting bugs, please use this URL:
https://bugs.kde.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=kphotoalbum
and please be sure to specify "SVN trunk (KDE4 version)" that will indicate to
me to prioritize it.

Thanks and lets hope for a soonish KDE 4 version - I started working with it
on my own real image collection yesterday!

thousands of images?