[KPhotoAlbum] kphotoalbum-3.1.1 compilation errors

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 14 12:48:24 BST 2008

Jesper K. Pedersen wrote:
> | List.cpp:127: error: non-template used as template
> | List.cpp:128: error: non-template used as template
> | List.cpp:129: error: non-template used as template
> | List.cpp:130: error: non-template used as template
> | List.cpp:131: error: non-template used as template
> | List.cpp:132: error: non-template used as template

Which compiler are you using? I usually build KPA (at least with) gcc
3.4.x, 4.1.x and 4.3.x (all on Linux systems) and I haven't seen this error.

This part isn't my code and I'm not much familiar with explicit template
instantiation, but perhaps removing that six macro invocations (the
explicit instantiation) might help (unless it breaks compilation
somewhere else...). I don't really understand why is your compiler
confused by those definitions, though.

Cheers,
-jkt